· B.Com from Annamalai University
· Accounts receivables management
· Managing billings and collections
· Balance sheet Management
· Preparing Financial Status Reports
· Legal Compliance
· Reporting Research Results
· Attention to Detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· MS Office.
· Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
· Advanced Web Application (Financial Accounting & Management system)
· GST Filing work.
· Identifying accounts that are likely to become bad debts.
· Assessments of clients’ credibility.
Preparing an annual budget and scheduling expenditures.
· Analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
· Monitoring revenue and expenses.
· Consolidation and evaluation of financial data.
· Establishing chart of accounts.
· Defining accounting policies and procedures.
· Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statements and monthly MIS reports.
· Book keeping and updating records on daily and weekly basis including ledgers
· Maintaining petty cash.
· Monitoring cash to avoid unnecessary expenses.
· Using Tally wherever needed.
· Prepared quarterly balance sheet & Reviewed the same with company management
· Develop and maintain financial record keeping and reporting systems.
· Supervise payroll, billing, receivables, payables, cash receipts, cash disbursement and general ledger functions.
· Monitor and follow-up on receivables that have been outstanding for unusually long periods of time.
· Produce monthly financial statements including balance sheet, profit/loss statements, and accumulative general ledger using a computer-based accounting system
· Ensure that all general ledger accounts are reconciled to subsidiary records on a monthly basis.
· Prepare monthly closing general ledger entries.
· Review reconciliations to ensure that they are prepared properly and follow-up on any unusual items.
· Monitor cash flow and investments.
· Reconcile bank and investment accounts, and prepares related journal entries
· Supervise preparation of invoicesSupervise Staff Accountant and Finance Assistant