Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
Continental Chemicals Limited, a BSE listed company
We are a BSE listed company and looking for a Company Secretary and Compliance Officer.
The candidate should be able to handle secretarial and accounts related activities for the company and its associate companies.
1. Corporate Governance and Secretarial Services (60% time)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Corporate Governance & Secretarial Practices,
- Corporate Laws Advisory & Representation Services
- ROC filing and Stock Exchange filing
- Companies Act, SEBI Regulations and LODR compliances
- Will also communicate with various stakeholders, like Shareholders, Government, Regulators, Authorities etc.,
- Direct Reporting to Managing Director,
- Should have strong command over all secretarial procedures, including but not limited to conducting of Board Meetings/Resolutions, AGMs, preparation of agenda, notices, maintenance of registers prescribed under the Companies Act etc.
- Preparation of the agenda and the other documents for all the meetings organized.
- Preparation of Directors report and its attachments, corporate governance report, Annual Report of the organization etc.
- Provide to the Directors of the organization required guidance in discharging duties, responsibilities and powers.
- Should have strong command over compliances with respect to related-party transactions and all other compliances as per Companies Act, 2013 and rules made there under.
2. Accounting (40% time)
Preparing and finalizing balance sheets, profit & loss and cash flow statements.
Interacting with various external service providers like auditors, tax consultants etc.
Handling taxation and related statutory compliance work such as Income Tax, GST, TDS, Provident Fund etc.,
Required Candidate profile
You should be a qualified Company Secretary with at least 2 years’ experience in a listed company
You must live within 60 minutes or less of commuting distance from our office at A-7, Sector 7, Noida, near Indian Oil Building. Nearest Metro Station is Sector 15.
Our working hours are from 10.00 AM to 6:30 PM Monday to Friday and 10.00 AM to 2.30 PM on Saturday.
This is a Noida based position.
Desired Industry: Other Services
Salary: Not to disclose
Job Type: Part Time
Timings: 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Job Posted On: November 15, 2019
Company Name: Continental Chemicals Limited
Contact Person: Ajay Sharma
Address: A7 Sector 7, Noida,U.P