Graduate with Experience of 5-10 Years
Type Of Employment: full_time
Current Salary: 5 lakhs
Expected Salary: 5-10 Lakhs
Desired Industry: Manufacturing
Marital Status: Married
Languages Known: English, Kannada
- Bachelor of Commerce – 64% from Vijay first grade college, University of Mysore.
- 12th Standard Commerce –71% From Vijaya college Pandavapura.
Skills & Expertises
Tally ERP 9
Good at Microsoft Excel
Projects & Trainings
- Financial data migration from tally to Microsoft dynamic NAV
- Tally ERP at royal academy
- Communication development program at CAS toast master club
- Microsoft NAV training by company for 6 month
Lyra Infosystems Pvt Ltd. (Software Consultancy) Sr. Accounts executive (May’2017 To March’2018)
Assistant Manager‐Accounts (April’2018 to till date)
▪ Book keeping & Ledger scrutiny of holding & subsidiary company.
▪ Preparing MIS report
▪ Accounts Payable activities ‐ Collecting Invoice, Purchase order, verification of all the documents received from Vendor before making payment and will make the respective entries in tally.
▪ Accounts Receivable activities ‐ Confirming all the software delivery status, invoicing, record the invoice in tally, sending reminder mails for the receivable balance and debtor ledger reconciliation.
▪ Purchase order processing.
▪ Handling statutory audit.
▪ Handling Foreign outward & inward remittance.
▪ TDS payment & return of (24Q,26Q & 27Q)
▪ Payroll sheet, tax calculation, PF, ESI & PT payment & return.
▪ ECB2 Return.
▪ APR filling of subsidiary company.
▪ Interbranch reconciliation.
Floraison India Strategic Consulting Pvt Ltd. (Book keeping & tax Consulting services)
(Deployed employee in Tsujikawa India Pvt Ltd (Japan based Manufacturing Company)
Sr. Accounts & Finance Executive (April’2016 To March’2017)
▪ Recording the accounting transaction in Tally ERP.
▪ Handling accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable.
▪ Handling Petty cash.
▪ Bank, Vendor, Statutory reconciliation.
▪ Preparing MIS Report and Cash flow statement.
▪ Calculation of Entry tax, Service tax, Vat, Excise duty and remit the same.
▪ Calculation of TDS and return the same on quarterly basis with using Saral software.
▪ Calculation of Payroll.
▪ Supporting in foreign inward and outward remittance.
▪ Supporting in ECB 2 Returns.
▪ Worked for GST Migration
Durga Projects & Infrastructure Pvt Ltd. (Builders)
Executive Accountant (Aug’14 to March’2016)
▪ Handling statutory compliances. (TDS, VAT and Service Tax)
▪ Handling the internal and External Audit
▪ Supporting in implementation of Microsoft NAV ERP (Books of accounts data migration)
▪ Accounts Payable activities ‐ Collecting Invoice, Purchase order, verification of all the documents received from Vendor before making payment and will make the respective entries in Microsoft NAV.
▪ Handling the Site Petty cash.
▪ Daily Bank Reconciliation (BRS).
▪ Preparation of MIS Report and Cash flow Report.
▪ Supporting in Preparation of Balance sheet and Income Tax Computation.Vikas Kochhar & Associates
(Chartered Accountants Bangalore)
Accounts Executive. And Team Leader of Inventory Audit of Titan Company Limited. (Sep 2013
to Aug 2014).
• Inventory Auditing of Titan Industrial Limited at different location and following are the
works & responsibility handled in inventory auditing:
1) Preparing schedule to start the audit in retail stores, warehouse and CFA’s
2) Verifying sales and purchase transactions in accounting system against received invoices
3) Verifying revenue transaction of sale entries
4) Physical verification of inventories against the book’s records
5) Noting down and reporting the same to respective regional officer
6) Giving presentation based on the audit report after each quarter end
7) Accounting of day‐to‐day transactions, expenses & revenue (project wise) etc.
• Accounting of day‐to‐day transactions, expenses & revenue (project wise) etc.
• Preparation of Bank reconciliation statements.
• Statutory audit.