· ICWA INTER (CMA): Aurangabad chapter of Cost Accountant by The Institute of Cost Accountant of India. Feb 2013.
· ICWA FINAL (CMA): Aurangabad chapter of Cost Accountant by The Institute of Cost Accountant of India. Final pursuing.
· Bachelor of Business Administration(BBA) - Shri Vivekanand Arts, Commerce & Science collage
Aurangabad with 69% 2010
· Higher Secondary School Certificate(HSC) –Shri Muktanand Arts, Commerce & Science collage
Gangapur with 59.33% 2007
· Secondary School Certificate –Z P High School Bhivdhanora with 61.66% 2005
Operating Systems : Windows 2010
ERP Packages : Focus 6
Tally : ERP 9.
Ms Office 2016 : Excel, Word, PDF & PPT.ICWA 100 hours Computer Training.
1) DEVGIRI FORGINGS PVT LTD:- LARGE UNIT OF MANUFACTURING OF FOUR WHEELER
AUTO PARTS. (Aurangabad)
DESIGNATION: - ASSISTANT MANAGER-ACCOUNTS
DURATION: - JAN 2013 TO TILL DATE.
A) Indirect taxation:-
· GST Implementations including:
1) GST registration
2) GST return
3) GST payment
4) GST compliance
5) ERP system updating according with GST requirement
6) Providing GST awareness training to concern person.
· Implementation of E way bill
· Monthly vat working, Payment &Filing VAT and CST returns.
· Quarterly C-Form working, preparing return and filing online return.
· Annual E-704 audit working, Preparing E-704 with all respective annexure and online filing with audit team.
· Sales Tax Assessments including all necessary working &compliance during assessment and finalisation with respective authority.
· Handling Excise Audit
· Excise working & return filing.
· Monthly service tax working for payment under RCM & payment.
· Half yearly service tax working & return filing.
· Monthly working for Profession tax, making payment & filing monthly returns
· Making reply to Notices received from Sales tax, Excise, PF etc.
· Attending hearing against notices received Sales Tax, Excise Dept. PF etc.
B) Direct taxation:
· Monthly TDS working & Payment
· Filing of Individual income tax return
· Assist during filing of quarterly TDS returns.
· Preparing working schedules to submit with IT Dept. during assessment. Making necessary compliance during Income tax assessment.
· Employee’s salary calculation for TDS deduction.
C) Finance & Accounts:
· Assisting in Finalisation of Books of Accounts
· Daily Accounting Entries in ERP Focus.
· Preparing Sales invoices, Exporting documentation like custom invoice, packaging list
· All kind of Purchase invoice Booking
· Raising Debit & Credit Note
· Monthly JV passing to reconciling all accounts
· Debtors & Creditors ageing analysis
· Calculation of Payment collection days.
· Overdue Analysis.
· Debtor’s sales reconciliation including short payment receipt.
· Consulting with Debtor and Creditor regarding accounting variation if any.
· Reconciling all accounts Ex. PLA a/c, Cenvat a/c, Vat a/c etc.
· Monthly Vendor& In house physical Stock Audit.
· Handling online customer portal.
· Monthly commercial Dept. presentation.
· Bank Reconciliation.
· Bank Payment Voucher Booking
· Bank Receipt Voucher Booking
· Cash Payment Voucher Booking
· Cash receipt Voucher Booking
· Preparing daily basis clean bill discounting
· Passing all kind of Purchase voucher, Purchase invoices, All kind of purchase schedules
· Assisting during preparing & releasing capital purchase PO
· Controlling over day to day cash transactions.
· Taking follow up for C form against interstate sales
· All necessary related to year end work for finalisation of Financial Statement
· Machine Hour Rate
· Product Costing based on machine hour rate
· Rejection analysis report
· Consumable material consumption analysis
· Machine Maintenance Costing & analysis
· Job work Costing
· Inventory turnover ratio
E) Management Information System (MIS):
· Sales related MIS
· Purchase related MIS
1) JJ1) JAIN & GANGAWAL ASSOCIATE :- JAIN & GANGAWAL ASSOCIATE CO. (Aurangabad)
DES DESIGNATION: - AS ANAUDIT ASSISTANTS
DURATION: - APRIL 2012 TO SEPT 2012
· Responsible for computation of income tax & return with relevant schedules for small kinds of assesses.
· Efficiently performed the statutory and internal audit for all types of assesses.
· Effectively performed tax audit and was responsible for finalization of books of accounts of non-corporate assesses.
· Prepared VAT audit report of corporate and non-corporate assesses.
· Sales Tax assessmentEfficiently filed E- returns of sales tax and income tax